Easy DIY Whipped Hot Chocolate
Hot chocolate is a traditional hot drink for colder weather but there's another unique way to enjoy this sweet chocolate drink. You might have heard about whipped coffee but you can use hot chocolate for a sweet twist on this drink.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Electric Beater
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Milk
- 2 tbsp Hot Chocolate Mix (powdered)
- 5 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- Graham Cracker optional toppings
- Mini Marshmallows optional toppings
- Shaved Chocolate optional toppings
- Cookies optional toppings
- Combine the hot chocolate and heavy whipping cream into a small mixing bowl.
- Using the electric beater until stiff peaks form for a fluffy mixture.
- Heat chocolate mix in the microwave for 1-2 mins or longer depending on your personal preference.
- Top warm chocolate milk with whipped chocolate.
- Optional: serve with crumbled cookies or graham crackers, shaved chocolate, or mini marshmallows for toppings.
This fun sweet treat is great during colder weather and is a unique twist on a classic treat. A fun option for whipped hot chocolate is to create a custom topping station so everyone can make a custom cup they'll enjoy!